Tuesday, 27 November 2012

What I'm reading right now

Here's a little peak into what I'm reading right now.

All New Square Foot Gardening

Mel Bartholomew’s method of gardening is simple and from what I’ve read about it, it’s pretty effective. He presents his methods in an easy to follow format. His writing occasionally borders on sounding like something from a late night infomercial, but the information he brings offers is something worth sticking around for. If you are interested in growing your own food this is a great way to increase your yield without increasing, and possibly even decreasing, your work load, I would definitely recommend this book.

Crazy Sexy Kitchen

Okay, so you don’t generally read a cookbook, but I had to mention it here. I love Kris Carr and have been following her work for a while now, so when I heard she was coming out with a cook book I was very excited. There may have even been some happy dancing involved. Lucky for me the book lived up to the hype. Kris, along with Chad Sarno and various other contributors have produced a beautiful book filled with mouth-watering, healthy recipes. Another highly recommended book

Life of Pi

I’m not very far into this one yet, but it’s something I have been meaning to read it for years. So far I’m not at all disappointed with it. The writing in absolutely beautiful and the characters drew me in right away.


What's on your nightstand?

No comments:

Post a Comment