Monday, 18 March 2013

Spring is here and it's time to come out of hibernation.


Lately it seems that the first signs of spring are popping up everywhere I look. There is grass in my yard, I’ve ordered my seeds and I’ve even seen robins. The coming of spring means one thing for me, it’s time to come out of hibernation. I’m preparing for planting again, putting my pen to paper and I’m pushing myself back out of my comfort zone.
So what exactly does spring hold for me? I will once again be taking on the project 333 challenge and will be challenging myself to go microwave free for the next month.
Over the course of the next few days I will be posting more info on these challenges and checking back in with my progress, as well as keeping you posted as the growing season starts up.
Happy spring all!

No comments:

Post a Comment