Wednesday, 4 September 2013

10 Day Declutter Your Life Challenge

Today I joined Courtney Carver's 10 Day Declutter Your Life Challenge. She gives a great starting point and then gives you room to create your own guidelines. So here are mine.
Shape up:
Food: no eating after 9 o’clock (I work until 7 most nights so dinner tends to be late)Move: do at least 5 pilates videos over the course of the challenge, as well as doing my squats dailySleep: no screens 1/2 hour before bed, I will read an actual paper book before bed insteadPare down:Home: declutter my bedroom, switch over my closet to my fall wardrobeWork: my job is going through a big change right now and has me working a lot of shifts, so I’m hoping to book off at least 2 days this monthMoney: re-do my budgetTune in:Brain: daily 5 minute meditation practiceHeart: start a gratitude journal, reach out to at least 3 people I have fallen out of touch with.

I've put these guidelines up on sticky notes where I can see them to help remind myself. So far I'm sticking to it, but it's only the first day and it's barely even half way over yet! I'll be checking back in with my progress and letting you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment