Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Day seven already? Really?

Can it really be day seven already? The weekend kind of through me for a loop and with working so many hours I seem to have lost track of the days. My challenge has been going well, although not as well as I had hoped. Here's how each area of the challenge has been going;
Shape up: I have stuck to the no eating after 9 o'clock rule and have completed 6 blogilates videos so far. My goal was five so I've passed it already. Most of these videos are fairly short, but man does Cassie get intense! Unfortunately I have not stuck to my goal of doing my squats every day and have been averaging every second to third day, which is still better than what I was doing.
Pare down: The decluttering has slowed, but I did organize my closet this morning (not a small task!) and managed to eliminate a few pieces that I no longer need. I am planning on further paring it down and am once again playing with the idea of project 333. I love it, but I have such trouble sticking to it for the full three months. Perhaps if I take my inspiration from this challenge and shorten the timeline I might be able to see it through.
Tune in: This area is still tricky for me. I have always wanted to be the kind of person who meditates, but I can never get there. Maybe some soul searching is needed to find out if this is something that I actually want or just think that I want. I have been writing lately but not really journaling. I figure that any writing is better than no writing, so I'll take it!
I'd love to know how every one else is doing! Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment