Saturday, 11 January 2014

2014 Here I Come!

This past year brought a lot of changes, many of which I did not see coming. Some were great, some not so much. My life is very different than it was a year ago and I've still got a ways to go to get to where I want to be. And so, like so many other people, I've decided that 2014 is going to be my year. I'll be continuing to simplify my life, trying to eat healthier and moving my career along until I'm doing what I love full time.
One of my goals for 2014 has to do with this blog. I'll be trying a new recipe every week (something that I did back when I first went veg) and blogging about it here. I have a few other goals in the works and I'll be sharing them here shortly.
So until next time, Happy New Year. Make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment